Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Mommy's Makeover



I was starting to feel like I had lost all things feminine about me. It's been too humid for me to do anything with my long hair and it's been easier to just borrow some of Robert's t-shirts than look through my own closet (a disaster area thus far). I felt more like a crumpled old napkin than a person (of course that could be because things get wiped on me a lot). Then I had an epiphany. Hiedi went shoe shopping with me and I got these drop dead gorgeous heels. When I came home--I chopped off my hair. I always wanted to give myself a haircut. Robert did help a little, though. Actually, that's another part of my makeover. . . I'm going to do one thing each week that I've always wanted to do. So far it's been super simple and I feel so good about life. Everyone should get to live this way!

No comments: