Monday, May 18, 2009

Love My Life!

Today is a good day. I have some great friends. My husband is awesome. The kids are tolerable. We're having a girl. Aaaaand I have a trillion things to do. (I much prefer that to nothing to do.)

Here's my list:

Get ready for Robert's sister Michelle (will we finally paint the baseboards and/or move around the bedrooms?)
Ward Activity tasks
Primary tasks
Visiting Teaching (I think we're going to try to visit all 5 sisters this month)
Prepare for long trips to D.C. and Utah (can we fix that portable dvd player?)
INDEPENDENT STUDY!!! (Due on June 6th! and I'm only half done!)

Is that it? I feel like I'm forgetting something. . .

I know I'd really love to add "go to the temple," but I'll probably wait until we get to Utah for that--as much as I miss it.

3 comments:

MandBfamerly said...

Utah Yeah!!
When are you coming? I can't wait to see you guys. The kids will probably play so good together.
I knew you were having a Girl,
Congrats.
Good luck getting your independent study done& have fun with Michelle. ( she is another I will miss)

Havalah Turner | Sisters, What! said...

don't forget to add "go outside and enjoy this amazing sunshine". Don't you just love good days.

Brittney said...

I know you're busy, but I'm not gonna lie - I miss your regular posting :) You are a hilarious, fun writer.