Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Guessing Game!

Hee Hee. . . memories (do do dooo) like a quiet afternoon. . . Uhhh. . . okay, maybe that's not really the right song for this post. Moving on.

Thought this might be fun.

Can you tell me Who, Where, What, Why, When, How?
Oh yeah, and Who could possibly have been the decorator of this establishment? (YIKES!--but trust me--it used to be worse, and I tried to get the owners to paint the. . . Ummm. . . "accent" wall. Little winter scenes pounded into white faux wood laminate--yup, I couldn't believe it either)

4 comments:

Katherine said...

Um, 23 December 2002. Which means you were celebrating my negative three year anniversary. OR this is a picture of your branch when Robert was a missionary.

Katherine said...

So, are you ever going to tell me if I was right or not? Thanks!

Alice said...

:D You were so right that I didn't think you needed any information. This is the branch Christmas Party. I think the branch president is taking the picture, but I only see one other person missing, and we have three visitors. It was a small branch

Unknown said...

oh goodness!