Thursday, June 4, 2009

Possibly One of the Busiest Times of My Life

Sat. Michelle came for a visit. We shopped for Robert's birthday.

Sun. was Robert's birthdayPhotobucket

Mon. and Tues. she helped Robert watch the kids while I finished up my independent study class (6 of the 8 total required lessons! in five days!). Tues. was my birthday.Photobucket

Wed. we drove her down to Pittsburgh to see the sites and take her to the airport..Photobucket

That night, some incredible friends gave me and another friend a baby shower--we were completely spoiled. (I can't wait to have a girl).

Thurs. Robert had to cram. Fri. Robert took a test.

Sat. was the primary activity. I took my midterm right after. We also realized we don't have another Sat. to see some people, so we had a very small barbecue. And we tried to clean up the house and pack.Photobucket
Photobucket
Sun. I had sharing time. We left after church for DC.

Mon. we met up with Michelle and Heidi (Robert's sisters) and toured two smithsonians and the Washington monument. I decided I hate walking. Heidi and Michelle watched the kids while we went stargazing. We got to see saturn and 4 of its moons. We found a really nice hotel.PhotobucketPhotobuckethttp://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk116/alimaejohnson/May%20and%20June%202009/mayandjune2009961.jpg" border="0" />http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk116/alimaejohnson/May%20and%20June%202009/mayandjune2009896.jpgPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tues. another smithsonian, Lincoln and Jefferson monuments. Robert and Joanna went swimming, and Enoch went to sleep before 1 or 2 in the morning (for the first time in three nights).PhotobucketPhotobucket Do you like our "mommy stroller?"

Wed. Arlington, DC temple, outlets, long drive home.PhotobucketPhotobucket

Thurs. Midwife appt. (baby's breech--I have to do 10 min. exercizes 4 times a day until she flips), Alt-erior design, finalizing independent study (requested the final!), cleaning, scout meeting. Robert crams.

Fri. Robert's test--(he's taking it as a type) and hopefully cleaning and packing for our long bout in Utah. All the laundry must be done, all the floors cleaned, the dishes finished, the bathrooms scrubbed, and the fridge and pantry cupboards cleared (to avoid more ants as well as a stinky homecoming). Robert will take in the car for inspection, and mow the lawn.

Well, I best be off--we're leaving early tomorrow morning. YIKES!

4 comments:

Katherine said...

WOW. Good luck with everything. Your cake was beautiful, and that picture of Enoch is amazing.

Brittney said...

hmmm glad i'm not you.

ok maybe that sounds mean. That's cool you're getting so much done even if you're probably stressed WAY too much.

justine said...

wow! you all are so busy. Casey did the same thing with his indepedent study classes! I was amazed he finished his in a weeks time! If I remember right, hope you and Robert have a great anniversary tomorrow :)

jolyne77 said...

looks like you guys had such a grea time. i love the flying Enoch LOL. I sure miss you guys....