Monday, June 22, 2009

Scared to Death

Okay, seriously, what was I thinking? I was expecting to be home this week--and maybe we would stay a little longer. Nope. We're still in Utah. Where I have no medical insurance. Where my feet keep swelling up so they look like latex gloves substituting as balloons. (I'd show a picture, but it's not something I want many people to see.) Thursday I am full term. We'll probably be home Monday. Is anybody else scared with me. I'm trying to brace myself for birth in the middle of a cornfield somewhere in Iowa.

7 comments:

Katherine said...

I'm sorry. Good luck!

jolyne77 said...

are you kidding me?!?!?! just keep your legs crossed LOL

hey, why didnt you say something, i would have come down to salt lake to see ya!! good luck darlin, you let us know whats happening...

loves yas

Brittney said...

holy cow!!!! whats the hold-up in Utah?

MandBfamerly said...

Why are you not staying in Utah? I want you to stay here! I know, I know you need to get home.

Nick and Deanne said...

Oh my gosh - you are making me so nervous! I have instant anxiety for you right now.

Levi and Suzi said...

I'm nervous for you too! I've been wondering when you were coming back. Good luck with the drive and I hope it all goes well. When you're back I need to bring your cover by so you have it when you need it! :)

Havalah Turner | Sisters, What! said...

I'll pray for you. I'm so excited you'll be back soon, I've missed you like crazy.