Thursday, August 27, 2009

I Just Ate 3 Pudding Cups

In fact, as I was eating the 2nd one, I got hungry and started on the 3rd--then I finished the 2nd. I think something may be wrong with me. I'll probably feel dizzy by the end of this post.

I despise Thursdays. Robert's out all day until at least 10 (our get-ready-for-bed time, actually). The weekend is near and I'm usually not done with my responsibilities. If there's a GNO or anything else fun I pretty much can't go because of Robert's meetings (does anyone else read GNO and think about gynocologists? no? just me--figured as much).

Something good happen today, please. (Like maybe everyone could forget what they just read.)

Well, I'm off to see why the kids are all crying (yup--all three of them--in three different places in the house). Oh, and I have to wipe the chocolate pudding off of Nana before she touches anything. (Can you guess the only reason I didn't eat 4 puddings?)

2 comments:

MandBfamerly said...

oh Ali. Life is so sweet. Just remember to take it as it comes Ive learned its much easier.
Did you get the stuff I set? I hope you did.

Katherine said...

Mmmm....I like pudding. I also thought gynecologist, and I wondered why you were scheduling doctor's appointments for times that you knew that Robert would be unavailable.

I hope something good happened/is happening/will happen/all of the above.