Monday, August 17, 2009

One Month

Lolly is one month already! In order to sustain my current mood and avoid any detection of false optimism, I will now explain why this is a bad thing:

She's no longer my little lightning bug--and her "baby tan" is almost gone (jaundice stuff for those who may wonder what I'm saying)

She only has 2 more months to wear 0-3 month clothes. Or less!

Newborn diapers will never fit her again.

She slept better 2 weeks ago (from midnight to six). I may not have that again for another month!

Her lungs have developed more and more and she can definitely cry very loudly. (Which reminds me, does anyone know about that lady who can read different baby cries and teach moms how too? I think I saw her on a talk show?)

No more visitors=no more grandparents=sad Nana. (Robert found her crying in the basement today after Grandma left--very sad)

Okay, I guess you could put a positive spin on these if you would like--I just feel like being kind of grouchy right now (mainly because my computer isn't working--and that means I'm not either!)

5 comments:

MandBfamerly said...

It is so sad how fast they grow up. but at least your a great mom who spends lots of time enjoying the little moments while they are still little.
How is everything going BTW?
I hope you are all doing Grand.

Katherine said...

I love your kids' nicknames! Nana, Eenie, Lolly. You are so awesome.

Clare said...

I think that lady who knows the baby cries might be Tracy Hogg. I have her book "Secrets of the Baby Whisperer" and I like it pretty well.

Erin said...

Wow congrats on the baby. I didn't even know you were pregnant. Just wanted to let you know I enjoy reading your posts. I think you are a funny girl :)

Clare said...

http://www.veoh.com/browse/videos/category/entertainment/watch/v910865YY3TMwrp#

Try this. Not who I mentioned before, but I found it on my fiend's blog who is also a new mom again.