Thursday, November 12, 2009

Ali Mae Needs. . .

Some days I feel so full; I don't think I really need anything--Today was one of those days. But just for kicks, I wanted to see what google thought I needed. . . you know, in case someone is trying to find me a Christmas gift ;D. (I just googled "Ali Mae Needs")

So, here are my top 5 "needs:"

Ali Mae "needs" My Space (with three kids in diapers. . . you bet!)

Ali Mae "needs" a Christo-centric missiology (don't we all [I have no idea what that's supposed to mean, but it sounds good to me]).

Ali mae "needs" her Rocky fix (last night Robert wanted to watch Rocky. . . or are we talking Rocky Road?)

Ali Mae "needs"social acceptance in school, and it helps if she wears what celebrities do (riiiiight--although from the look of the holes in my pants. . . ummm. . . maybe that isn't so far fetched).

Ali Mae "needs" Better Explaining – And Fast (Part of my interest in linguistics and editing is to become more eloquent)

Well, hope that helps with your gift lists. Now I just have to search what Robert needs ;D.

No comments: