Saturday, November 21, 2009

Princesses and Ugly Stepsisters

I always wanted to be a tomboy when I was growing up--that's what was cool to all of my friends. But I know deep down inside I really wanted to be a princess. I loved Ariel (because she had red hair) and Jasmine (I guess I had a thing for the midriff). I hated Belle (still not sure why). Anyway--one Sunday I was having way too much trouble with my bangs, so just before church, I decided to hack them off (see photo). As I was straightening my hair with my hair clip--I felt a little closer to a princess. Maybe even related to one:

3 comments:

MandBfamerly said...

That is Hilarious!
Although, I don't think the personality matches up to well. :)

Brittney said...

haha, except you forgot the dreadlocks part... and your facial expression is all wrong.

Unknown said...

HEHEHE!!!! NICE!