Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Hello, My Name is Dwight.



I am Dwight Schrute. Awesome.

I've never really watched much of "The Office" mainly because although it's terribly funny, it's also pretty crass. However, I'm on a sort of rebellion kick, and I've watched a bunch of shows. (Darn you, Netflix! [See. I'm already swearing more.])

I never understood who the characters really were before. Now I know. My character and Dwight's are pretty much exactly the same on so many levels. We even have the same job title in a way. (I'm assistant ward librarian [or the librarian's assistant as she calls me] and I largely just keep track of how many sheets of paper each person uses to make copies.) Oh, and we both like to brag about our vast knowledge of ridiculous topics. It's given me a few things to ponder.

I guess that would make Robert Angela. . . yeah. . . I could see that a little. He even has the same weird thing for cats and power (okay, maybe not power).

1 comment:

Brittney said...

haha, you're hilarious. And so great. DO you know how great you are?