Monday, January 24, 2011

Grandma Johnson Visited

Grandma Johnson came for two weeks. She just left Saturday. It was so nice to have her here. That family practice residency in Utah is looking better and better all the time. . .


She came up to see Levi.

I really appreciated all of her help. I don't think I had to feed the kids lunch at all while she was here. And I got to go out with Robert pretty often! (even if the best thing we could come up with was usually going shopping).

She also took us to Chuck E. Cheeses, which was great. Nana's been dying to go since Grandma and Grandpa Gardner took her in Orem. I gotta say, I like ours a little better. It has a nice and enclosed toddler area, and I thought it felt cleaner, but Laurelyn got and eye infection the next day, so maybe it isn't.


Thanks for coming out, Grandma! We miss you.

No comments: