Friday, August 15, 2008

Chic Insomniac

Funniest thing all week! Joanna was supposed to be sleeping. Apparently, she got into her toy chest instead. Her room had been clean. Anyway, when I went in to check on her, I found this mess and her in bed. I was about to chastise her, when she sleepily threw off her blanket and sat up looking like this! I busted out laughing. She cries if we turn off her light before she is asleep, but maybe it is too bright for her. Sunglasses are a good solution, I guess.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ali Mae! It's me, Becky, from Wymount. I just read the last month or so of your blog and am glad to see that you enjoy your new home. I'm jealous of the backyard!! Hope you all are doing well! We miss you.

Anonymous said...

That is so funny. You should get her one of those eye masks.