Sunday, August 24, 2008

Comfy Couch

We updated our plaid couch. (We bought it from the lady that used to live in our house--it is really nice and clean, but not very, um, well it's better now.) I love that Robert sews stuff. I had him make these pillow covers. (the blue fabric is perfect! We found it at Wal-Mart for 1$ a yard. I might make valances out of it too.
) We'll add butons or something later to the blue ones, and maybe some round pillows, but for now I think this looks great. Over Labor day weekend we are going to try to replace the floor. I'm so excited. Everything is coming together. All we need to do now is finalize where we want to put up pictures, build some bookshelves, and find some more seating. Uhhh. . . there's probably lots more I'll think of doing, though, so we will probably never really finish ;P

No comments: