Monday, October 6, 2008

To Do list Update (two posts today)

Just in case you were wondering. . . I was able to accomplish all of my list (except printing pics, I felt too bad about heckeling my poor Mom and Dad--okay, I just got too busy to go to the store. And technically I didn't finish the invites) and we also did a few other things (including, but not limited to: putting up cupboards and most of hardware, spraypainting hardware, cleaning up JoJo's "accident," starting an awesome plaque to go over the stove, a few loads of laundry, Robert took Nana to the park, ummm. . . and there was other stuff, but I forget) by Friday night--that is, WITH Robert's help. Most of my days are NOT that productive. I usually sit in a pile of. . . piles. . . and eat lots of sugar because I'm so depressed :P. It was nice to have it all done for conference, though.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't be depressed! I will eat chocolate with you!

Anonymous said...

Hey Alice. It has been so long.
I hope you are doing okay! I just wanted to let you know you are not the only one down. I know the stress of being SUPER mom, I try too. And I eat cookies and banana splits almost every night. sad Huh.
I tried the whole blog thing, our's is really not as good as yours but its thelittlejohnsonfamily.blogspot.com
hope to hear from you soon.
Machel

Anonymous said...

hmmmmmm...what "accident?"

Anonymous said...

hahaha... I have to tell you I have spent the last little while catching up on and laughing at your hilarious posts on your blog. Oh my, you are funny!! I didn't realize it when we were VT companions, but maybe it comes out more when you are writing. Your comment about piles and eating sugar just made me chuckle. And I really don't laugh out loud that often when reading things, but several posts you've written have made me laugh out loud causing Kent to wonder what could possibly be so funny!

Anyway, just saying hi and I think you're hilarious and awesome. You are a fabulous mom with a perfect family (don't ever tell yourself otherwise. ;) And I have to say Joanna is SERIOUSLY so beautiful. Awww how I would love that beautiful of a natural, relaxed curl that she has. So pretty. And I like your new haircut! It was so fun to "hear from you" tonight and read about your lives.