Friday, October 3, 2008

No Time for a Post

So, I feel kind of guilty that I haven't posted anything for awhile. (Why, you ask? Let's just say I have a sister.) Anywho, I really just don't have anything to say/anytime to say it. So... I was about to make a to-do list (I'm a big fan. :D), and I thought that could be my post. Here goes:
Download pics from camera
Make bed
Clean kids' room
Make Shopping list
-Groceries
-Kids' clothes for next season
Clean Tub/Sink/Floor
(We're having company, so we must have a clean tub!)
Start Making Invites
Print Pics for Frames
(This one is sad)
Heckel parents about pics for frames... lol
PAINT THE CUPBOARDS!!!
Get new hardware, spraypaint, etc... for cupboards
Make new list this afternoon.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! You must be working too hard if you are going to get all of that done this morning and still have energy to do a whole other list this afternoon. Sit down, put your feet up and eat some ice cream (I think I am going to!).

Anonymous said...

It's nice to know someone makes similar to do lists to my own. Good luck on your projects!

Anonymous said...

whow girl that is a big list...good luck...what are you trying to Heckel parents about...maybe I can help heckel you know I am seeing them this saturday! so my list consists of STUDY FOR HARD EXAM, go see family, watch conference....Pretend that I am caught up on homework since I won't have anytime this weekend to do it. BUT hey good luck on your list...hopefully Joanna wont add more to it as she terorizes your house.

Anonymous said...

hey ali how do you get a picture to show with your comments?

Anonymous said...

The problem with posting a to-do list is now we all want to know if you actually accomplished everything on the list!