Friday, September 26, 2008

Warning: Reading this post and the links herin may take 2 hours

I have a new reason to live. So, last night we had a charming surprize visitor--Matt from TX. He interveiwed at LECOM, and we sure hope that he moves here, because I would love to be friends with their family. They seem absolutely awesome. I looked at their blog, and besides adorable pictures of their children and steller eyebrows on his wife, I saw a link to Cake Wrecks. I laughed so hard I got a headache. Seriously. I woke up this morning and couldn't stop laughing about this post in particular. BTW, read with discretion--I do NOT approve of all of the humor here, but it's all pretty harmless.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw this link on another friends blog a couple of weeks ago. You are right! Seriously hilarious, and I think I spent a couple of hours just perusing and laughing too.

Thanks for helping out yesterday. I didn't feel really comfortable staying with a strange guy by myself until midnight. You guys are wonderful!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Ali!

I am so excited I found your blog. I love the side bar with all the pictures and titles-very cute. Anyway, I just wanted to say hi and hope that things are going well. Check out our blog at http://caseyandjustine.blogspot.com and lets keep in touch :)

Say hello to Robert for us.

Anonymous said...

I just found "cake wrecks" last week and it. is. hilarious!