Monday, September 15, 2008

One of my favorite people

This is my sister Sandi. She's absolutely awesome. (If not a little nuts). My family just moved to Tooele, and she's having a hard time adjusting there. I don't blame her. It's hard to leave a place as great as Orem/Provo. And the YW group she had to leave is the best I ever attended (of course, it was one of the only ones that included more than just my sisters and me on a regular basis :P). We never really get along (she's pretty bossy for a youngest sister, and it doesn't help that we share a birthday ;D), but when we do... ahhh... good times. I think I miss her the most because of that. Here's to you Sandi.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ali Mae-

A few things...

You are hilarious! I'm reading your posts and your "about me" laughing out loud.

Loved that video of Joanna. So cute.

I'm trying to plug the book. DId you get all the copies or should I tell people to go to the library?

Why don't we hangout more?

-Cicely

Anonymous said...

I can't believe that u put that on your blog! Oh and by the way I wore that to church yesterday.

Anonymous said...

Ali Mae,
Seriously, I know I'm always going to get a laugh when I come to your site...thanks for the late night-rocking Abby back to sleep-blog search laughs!

Anonymous said...

Where did you get those glasses anyways, Sandi? Do you ever try to look normal? I mean, since the self-named "man hair" cut?

Anonymous said...

What do you mean you miss HER the most! and you say this right after my BIRTHDAY! You are so insensitive....who is the one that fought the least with you!!! Was your slave and made you sandwhiches...babysat your children while you went to class. BECKY not SANDI! well Whatever!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, Beck, I thought about that, but I didn't have an awesome pic of you. Nobody wants to see my perfect (pardon me while I supress a chuckle) sister doing nothing funny. Besides, Sandi checks out my blog more often. BTW, it's kinda embarrassing that you say you were my slave. If you didn't enjoy being tied up so much...