Sunday, September 21, 2008

Why I love Robert (In no particular order)

He looks super hot in his karate pants--even if he kind of looks silly using an exercize ball.

He takes Joanna to the beach. AND cleans her up afterward.

He says things like "rationalizing isn't THAT bad."

He does my bidding when it comes to fixing up the house. (Thanks for the new light and window shade, sweetums.)

He listens to my ramblings about how cool my friends are and he pays attention when I talk to him about the impressions I get when I go to church things. (Julie B. Beck in Pittsburg was great! I'm so glad I was able to go with my friend, Danielle, and then meet up with the other sisters.)

He practically cooks (good food!) the entire weekend.

He studies hard, but every so often, he makes me and the kids feel so comfortable before and after, that I hardly notice how much time he's taking to read his books.

He shows me up at a lot of things, actually, but that's okay, I'm glad I married up!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

GOOO!!! ROBERT!!! Too bad you weren't named roberta...then you and robert would match even more! hehehehe

Anonymous said...

This man is amazing. He's definitely my fav as well. Gee Robert, you make all the rest of the guys look terrible! I'm glad I'm your sister. :) Alice, no worries, you married equal.