Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Fnow! (not a typo, that's how she says it)

Sorry this is so long... Believe it or not, I cut a lot of cute stuff out of it. If you make it to the end, my favorite part is where I tell her she can play in the snow if she can find some and she smiles a little. My hope is that at least the grandmas will watch it... we'll see. I think the end is pretty funny. Joanna was having a bad day. She was incredibly whiny that day (I guess I shouldn't think that's cute, but it is) asking for her "pink coat," not the purple one that we bought last spring. I should've known what was up. As soon as I let her put it on, she wanted snow! It's barely September!! It was too funny, so before I answered her, I took off her coat, grabbed the camera and started over--this is what followed.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Allie Mae,
I am glad to see that you have a blog. I just stumbled on it. Enoch is getting so big! I hope all is going well for you. I have a private blog, but if you send me your email address, I will invite you!

Anonymous said...

WHOA-- snow already? I'm not sure I can handle that.

Anonymous said...

Hey Woman,

I always love to read your blog...you're such a goof...right up our ally! And the pics of you and Robert in what...kindergarten? LOVE IT!

Anonymous said...

Oh, good. I was worried that Pennsylvania was getting snow already. I can barely handle mornings in the 50's right now.

Anonymous said...

Omigoodness you have the cutest kids and the cutest blog! I can't believe how big Eenie is getting! You have to tell me how you add the cool backgrounds and such. I seriously need a tutorial. By the way, I LOVE the sidebar of all the pics - Where we were, are, etc. That is so fabulous!

Anonymous said...

hey there! love the cute posts! it looks like you guys have been having fun. i can't wait to see more posrs! thanks for putting the link on facebook. :)

Anonymous said...

That is definitely black mail worthy for a future date. The poor little girl. She's gonna be so embarrassed!