Friday, September 19, 2008

Glum, Glum (aka, don't read if you are susceptible to depression)

Okay, lately I've been in some sort of deep funk... I can't seem to do anything (at least not well), or turn my thoughts into more productive ones. Berate, Berate, Berate. (But Hey, at least I'm not interrupting people as much :D). So, I'm way behind on posting. I was going to sit down and throw up a few scrapbook pages, maybe talk about how awesome the plans I have to decorate my house are, ummm... I'm sure there was something else..., but really I don't feel like posting much right now. So here are a few pictures--you can make of them what you will. I might go take a nap.
Robert made good bread--4 loaves
Seth came to visit and interview at LECOM. Keep your fingers crossed.
My fairy prince. Apparently, when he sleeps, his wings come out. (*picture not staged--notice the princess blanket and dragon)
Our new floor.
Asbury park. They have cool puppets.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your floor looks great! Good job you guys! Sorry about the glum feelings. Maybe you are pregnant! Just kidding. Hope things look up!

Anonymous said...

lol.

Anonymous said...

I just happened across your blog while reading someone else's... The pictures of your house and floor look great. and I love your little sleeping fairy...
I hope you feel better soon. But know your pictures brightened my day.

Anonymous said...

Floors look great! I still cannot believe Robert bakes....thats awesome. Paul still thinks he can cook, so much he is beginning to be 'creative'...haha, I don't want to squash his spirit...but lets just say he's no gourmet chef! You're a lucky girl! I liked the baby in one arm and bread in the other too....can he really multi task, or is it a facade?

I've been in a weird mode too...I'm bored with a million things to do...exactly how is that possible!? Oh, and I'm on strike with the dishes and kitchen. Its looking pretty bad. I told Paul if he'd like it to be clean or have any dishes he'd better step in...cause I'm not doing it. Haven't done anything in there in days...and have no desire. I periodically go on strike though....somehow its empowering. That sure sounds dysfunctional. Anyhow...

I'm guessing Joanna rigged Enoch? Love the wings!

Anonymous said...

I've read glumer. Or is it glummer? I'm pretty sure it's not a word anyway.

ps. I too think that you might be pregnant. Wouldn't that be fun?

Anonymous said...

I know how you feel. It's hard when your husband is in school. It's stressful for everyone, especially when you have kids. I always enjoy reading your blog:)I was reading your profile and I was wondering why you missed years of grade school. Did you move around a lot?

Anonymous said...

I know how you feel. It's hard when your husband is in school. It's stressful for EVERYONE, especially when you have kids. I always enjoy reading your blog:)I was reading your profile and I was wondering why you missed years of grade school. Did you move around a lot?

Anonymous said...

Yeah, Louise, I moved around a lot, but actually, I missed a lot of school because I was REALLY sick. I had hormone issues that worked themselves out after a few years of medication, surgery, and two pregnancies... let's just hope those issues never come back! And speaking of hormones, my baby's 7 months old and my hormones decided to return to functioning somewhat normally last week--I'm gonna blame my moodiness on that fact. And hope that's the reason I feel bloated too. Ugh.

Anonymous said...

Your floors look awesome! You guys have done some serious work on your house and it all looks so good. Love the fairy princess. The poor 2nd child - the 1st thinks that she is so helpful. If only they knew. :)