Sunday, September 7, 2008

Turn that frown upside-down and smile all the while

You know those days where you are so mad and frustrated that you just want to stay mad and frustrated? (This is basically what I think Hell is like). So, I've been reading this book, "DON'T SWEAT THE SMALL STUFF" pretty much because I was bored one day and it was the most interesting thing in our house (at least besides "THE FAR SIDE GALLERY" which I have already read so many times it stopped being funny--if that's possible). Besides, I've always wanted to read it, so I dug in. It's pretty good. I realized I'm a petty and annoying person :D. But the book is helping. I think I've been doing better. At least I know what I'm doing wrong. . . we'll see how it goes. My goal this week from the book is--Don't interrupt people. I'm on the path to perfection! Errrr. . . at least mortal happiness. (We'll see how long this lasts. . .)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are too funny. I'm pretty sure no one thinks you are annoying or petty:)

Anonymous said...

I don't think you're annoying or petty...so far. J/K :) I have read that book and it changed my life...for a couple of days. Then I went back to my old ways. Maybe I should read it again because it really is a GREAT book.