Friday, June 4, 2010

Bummed Out

blah blah blah Today is one of those days where I want to curl up in a ball and pretend I don't exist. But, since that would make for a horribly boring and quite possibly disturbing blog post--I won't go there--at least not all the way. There are so many unknowns in my life right now. How will Robert do on his boards today? How will I function during his rotations? What can I do to help around here without making anyone uncomfortable? Where do I fit in? Am I as big a nerd as I feel? When will I finish school? Can I keep up with all of the work Alt-erior Designing requires? Can I potty train Enoch so I won't have 3 diaper wearers again? What am I carrying in my belly? Can I be a mother to 4 kids at or under 4 at 24? Just the thought of throwing 4 birthday parties a year makes me want to cry. Is everything really going to be all right? Like I said, curl up in a ball and pretend I don't exist. . . I feel like a teenager.

No comments: