Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Oops, can't catch up like I'd hoped. And the abridged pregnancy story.

Looks like we didn't put some of the pictures on our external hard drive that I'd thought. So St. Patrick's Day, Birthdays, fish and frog huntings, will just have to wait until later.

But do not be dismayed. I've finally decided to post a giant long post about how we were and weren't and were pregnant, etc.

I'm pretty sure none of you actually have the time to read the whole thing--so here is the abridged version:

Kept hearing a phantom baby.
Spiritual experience=really excited even though it wasn't part of my plan.
Hinted at birthday party.
Other primary presidency members asked when I was morning sick during my sharing time.
Despite morning sickness, bloating, the inextinguishable desire to sleep, and that pinkish spotting I've only gotten when pregnant--all 4 of the actual diagnostic tests were negative (including the one at the Dr.'s).
I finally get some heavier brown bleeding and decide it's my late, light period.
Had to write an embarrassing email telling other presidency members I was NOT pregnant.
Thought up all of the reasons why another baby right now was more than wrong for our family.
Missed next month's period too. Called Dr. Nurse said it was normal for up to a year after weaning!
I had another 'light period' only a few days late after strenuously exercising. Figured the Dr. must be right.
Some clothes stopped fitting me.
Upped my exercise and diet program (I had been doing really well previously).
Decided my hormonal problems from puberty must be making me sick. Got really depressed.
Nearing my next period, wanted to avoid the uncertainty and didn't want to call the Dr. again.
Was certain I was NOT pregnant, but took a test anyway--just to see if I needed to see a Dr. for other reasons.
The test was immediately positive. I cried and called Robert.

No comments: