Monday, June 7, 2010

The Hap-hap-happenings

Robert is done with his boards! He says they were hard, but he probably did okay.
He's also almost done with his first day of his first rotation!

YAY!!! Robert!


I'm pretty sure that Robert is going to treat me to a movie tonight ;D

I can't stop thinking about what to do for Lolly's lollipop party! It's going to be uber-incredible. And I think we might be able to do it here in Utah with the family.

Despite being away from home, I've finally managed to eat well for two days in a row! I feel so much better. Watching what you eat really is important to how the rest of your day goes.

Enoch can get his own food--for the most part. However, it usually includes cheese sticks, baby cut carrots, and bananas.

Joanna is coming down a little from all of the spoiling she's been getting. She's been much more polite and much less whiny today. Can we keep this up when everyone comes back from vacation? Probably not, but maybe we can keep a closer eye on the sugar she gets.

Lolly is also less needy these past few days. She plays contentedly in the playpen for hours, and Enoch and Nana entertain her too.

Life is good.

Now if I could just know what to do around here without offending someone--I feel so useless.

1 comment:

Na said...

Hooray for Robert and you!