Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Thankful ABC's

So... Julie had this really cute thankful post, and I wanted to copy her.

I'm thankful for:

April 8, 2006
Babies
Cameras
Dogs
Eating
Feb 8, 2008
Girls
Hospitals
Independent Study
June 10, 2008
Krisp Rice treats (okay, okay, I know it's a stretch)
Little boys
Maternity clothes (that look like real clothes, so I can wear them from one pregancy to the next)
Napkins
Oreos
Prescription drugs (and the wonderful people that prescribe them:D)
Quilting websites that inspire me
ROBERT ALLEN JOHNSON
Savior
Tummies
Uni-gender clothing (because the kids go through them so fast!)
Valuables (no matter how unneccesary--so long as they make life comfortable without costing too much ;)
Wedding
XOXO's
Yakkety yakking
Zest for life (wish I ALWAYS felt it)

The rules are obvious: I'm going to be daring and actually tag a few people that I am grateful for--Machel, Becky, and Kira

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ali you are too sweet!! I've been trying to call you I dont know if robert told you but try me again if you get some time, we have a few days away from house work and I would love to chat with you!
I hope you know that you inspire me to be a better person and I love that you always leave me a comment on my blog you are the best.
Machel

Anonymous said...

Yay! A new post! I'm right there with ya on the maternity clothes. Sadly. :) We need to get together again!