Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Prepping the house for baby. . .

Ha! It just dawned on me that I hardly have to do anything to prepare for the new baby. Except for the fact that this kid will be born in a completely different season than my other two (so I'll have to get a few new maternity items, and a couple of different onesies and such), I'm pretty much set. Thanks to Eenie, there aren't many (if any) chokable things lying around. We're already accustomed to buying a trillion diapers, and sleeping arrangements shouldn't be that hard to figure out. There's something to say for having kids so close together. Basically, I just have to scrub down the house when the time draws nigh, and make sure I do the laundry. . .

At least that's what I'm going to tell myself these next few months :D.

I'm so glad that Robert has a break from school when the baby comes

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

holy moley! Way exciting news, congrats!!

Anonymous said...

I'm excited that David has a break too. It seems like we planned the birth perfectly. I just need to keep the baby in until the 20th and make sure she comes out before January.

I admire your stamina. You are planning to clean the house before the arrival? I guess that should be a priority shouldn't it... Funny, I hadn't even thought about it.

Anonymous said...

I am soooo glad that Robert will have a break when baby comes. I'm sure you'll have some family who can give you a hand as well.