Monday, December 1, 2008

This blog needs more pictures, Don't you think?

My first time skiing. I look like I need a bathroom :D.
Preference. This is the first time Robert put his arm around me. I don't look at all uncomfortable, though, do I? And don't ask me why we thought plaid and stripes would be appropriate attire. I look huge!


Sandi and Becky make me laugh--they look so different (this is when Robert and I are dating--he took the picture).
MY dog, Patches. I miss him.

The first time I tried to make candied carrots right after we were married. We still ate them, they were just smoky flavored.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

AliMae...you're so cute.

Anonymous said...

David is convinced that those aren't carrots, but an amoeba. Love the skiing picture.

Anonymous said...

Horizontal stripes are never flattering. You aren't/weren't huge; the boy is just crazy skinny.

I can't believe you ate those carrots.