Monday, December 22, 2008

Winter blahs

I went out today and shopped the sales at CVS. I got a ton of free stuff, but not everything was still in stock. I was just glad that I was able to use all of my ecb's before they expired. My bill was like 120$ and I only paid about 10$. CVS makes me happy. I was in the little pharmacy for 30 minutes. It takes me so long to shop--it's pathetic.

My family should be here tonight--I must admit, I was way excited, but now that my mom isn't coming, I'm not very excited anymore. Especially since this is probably the last chance I have to spend Christmas with everyone. I'll have tons of fun with my dad and sisters, but they're only going to be here like 4 or 5 days--not two weeks like my mom was. That's not enough time. :P

Joanna's been trying to cheer me up. She gives me hugs and kisses and asks me if I'm okay. "You okay, Mommy, you okay?" I love her.

Robert is cleaning everything. It's funny. I cleaned a lot for his family, and he's cleaning a lot for mine. I guess we just try to impress the in-laws :).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alice
I hope everything is okay with your mom.
Have a wonderful time with the rest of your family.

Anonymous said...

NICE JOB on CVS woman...I'm proud you were proactive and everything! Didn't it feel great? I went as well, Its posted.

Sorry about your Mom not coming, but thats cool the rest of the fam can.

Call me. ;-)

Anonymous said...

I responded to your response on MeMyselfandI ;-)

Anonymous said...

yes the house was very very clean when we got there it was very impressive! I wish you were still way excited to see us though!