Friday, April 24, 2009

In-Store Coupons

Just thought I'd tell you about something I found. I don't go clothes shopping much, but I might try some of these coupons out.

I got a coupon from JCPenney in the mail for 10 dollars off a single 10 dollar or more purchase. Last time we got a coupon like this from there, we bought a really nice Sunday outfit for Enoch. We only paid 4 dollars.(They had Ralph Lauren ones for the same price, too, but they were about a 3T, so it wasn't worth it.)

Old Navy at oldnavyweekly.com I hear they regenerate on Thursdays??? You can only use one per transaction, and only find one per pop-up window because you have to swap the first one you found if you want to take the second, but put up a few windows and do a few transactions. . . (am I really this lame?) The "holy grail" there is the 75 dollars off of 100 dollar purchase. I'm guessing it goes pretty quick. There are other decent ones, though--for example, today I got a 30% off purchase one.

Easiest way to find them is to move your cursor over the add--and where it turns into a hand instead of an arrow "click." Keep clicking that spot, or maybe something moved--try to figure out where to drag and drop it (today one was a shirt you had to drag and drop on a mannequin). Also, look for clues in the top bar. It will talk about all of the coupons for that week, and give clues as to where they are--for example--5 dollars off when you buy adult and child's shorts (click on the adult and then the child)--or 5 dollars off when you comb your hair like this mannequin (click on that mannequin's hair a few times). I just checked, and the mannequin hair one is already gone--wow, the good ones go fast. I think the 5 dollars off 25 is still there--click on the African-American's shoulders.

4 comments:

Katherine said...

I got the 30% off one this morning, way before I read your post. Earlier this week I received the JCP coupon in the mail, and I am SO EXCITED!!! Obviously, we are both brilliant.

Alice said...

I'm so glad, Katherine. I ended up getting a polo shirt for $5.40 since they were already on sale for $8! (and some flip-flops--of course).

Katherine said...

He he he. I bought 4 polo shirts. Orange, navy, green, and navy argyle.

jolyne77 said...

Dude....you like ran with the coupon mindset...I LOVE IT!! Doesn't it feel great to save money!?!? oh yeahhhh...it kills me not to take advantage of all I want to...

Its bad enough Paul has banned me from getting any new food, we are to eat whats in the pantry...now what fun is that?!