Thursday, April 2, 2009

Brisco County Jr.

Did anyone else out there LOVE this show? To be honest--I was too young to really understand innuendo when my family watched it (I would've been about 8). . . although I do remember some parts that weren't exactly high quality television. . . so I don't exactly recommend this show. But. . . it was my favorite growing up. I remember being at dinner and we all had sat down, and then I remembered the show was on, and all of us got out the tv trays and went down to the family room to watch it.

I think this show gave me my first real movie star crush, too. What? You don't think Bruce Campbell is a hottie? Okay--he looks a little different than I remember :D. But I do remember a pretty vivid dream where there were all these bad guys trying to get me and my family, and I locked myself in the bathroom, and Brisco came and saved me. . . (*sigh).

(I was eight--it's okay that I was pathetic).

Besides Brisco, though, I really LOVED the professor. He's hillarious. What is his name? I really can't remember. What other movies does he play in. . . It's going to bother me that I can't remember!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Rebekah: Thanks to you we are now watching the brisco county jr series online! you see we ran out of the old Robin hood and needed a new movie to watch! I do remember watching it and the name, but honestly I don't remember anything ELSE! oh well!