Tuesday, March 31, 2009

It's A. . .

Mystery. . . still. We went in for the second sonogram today--to check on the spine (and hopefully find out the gender). This time it looked a lot more like a girl--there was a brief glimps at what could have been genitals, but whether or not they were separated. . . well, it beats me, and it beats the technician too. She tried really hard to figure it out for us--and she wasn't training anyone this time. Robert still thinks it's a boy. I would like a girl. I'm going to say it's a girl. . . the technician said, "I'm leaning towards girl." And it kind of freaks me out a little to think that I'm growing boy parts inside of me--so. . . it's a girl. It can be whatever it is supposed to be when it comes out, but right now. . . GIRL.

6 comments:

MandBfamerly said...

Are they going to try for a third time? I would be going crazy if I were you. You really have great spirits about it!!
I hope all is going fabulous for you guys!

jolyne77 said...

LOL...so its green and yellow for baby #3, is that it?? lol

Andy and Micah said...

Wow this baby is shy. What every the gender at least it is coming to a loving home.

Blatter said...

Man this baby is stubborn!!! Let's hope next time they can find out for sure!

Kira said...

will they check again at all for you guys???

Cicely said...

I think it's a girl too. Unless it's a boy. Then I think it's a boy. :)