Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Good News

I promised my next post would be positive, didn't I? I suspected things had been hard for so long that they would have to be better soon :D

Good things today:

I have been able to breathe through my nose again for most of the day, and Nana didn't snore last night, so her cold must be leaving as well.

I got to eat a key-lime pie yogurt. I LOVE yogurt. We haven't been able to go grocery shopping for maybe two months (as in I've sent Robert out for the basics, but not much else). It's so nice to have a fresh stock.

Last night one of the cashiers at CVS wouldn't let me return a DVD, because she questioned my integrity (thought I was trying to return it for more money than I paid. What?!! I had the receipt). I was pretty shaken up, but today I talked with a manager and she returned it, no problem--and I was able to use up all of my ecb's on all of the things I wanted/needed to get :D

Nana, me and Enoch all took a nap today. . . at the same time!

Robert is gone for the evening again--this time he's going out with the missionaries after school and choir. That boy sure likes to keep busy. . . but I think we're gonna be able to handle it a lot better tonight (not like last night when he went to the gym). I'm gonna make dinner while the kids are still asleep, and we'll all have a movie night.

The house is rELaTivEly clean--I'm about to clean it some more right now.

Well. . . maybe that's not the MOST positive post ever, but I really am happy right now, and that's a huge improvement :D

3 comments:

jolyne77 said...

Funny how life is, huh? Key Lime Pie is my fav flav of yogurt too!!

jolyne77 said...

Funny how life is, huh? Key Lime Pie is my fav flav of yogurt too!!

Brittney said...

Glad you're feeling happier! I need to get out and shop too but I seem to be too busy working and being lazy. I'm embarrassed at the number of expired ingredients in my kitchen.