Saturday, March 7, 2009

Here Am I

Eating a fruit tart (compliments of Angalee's most perfect recipe), enjoying the quiet in the house (feeling much less stressed about church tomorrow than I was before I found out Robert would skip out of the end of his meeting in a ward an hour and a half away for me so he can take Enoch during primary :D--let's just hope I'm able to make it through sacrament without him this time. . . lol), Joanna let me brush her hair--and she just pooped in the potty!!! I can't get her to go pee pee, but apparently pooping is her specialty (isn't that backwards?). She was so proud of herself. I'm proud of her too. Let's see if we can keep this up.

What is Robert doing? He's out getting gas for his trip tomorrow and stopping by the home improvement store to get shelves for the closet and 2x4's for framing the basement (which he was dying to do today, but I was mean and wouldn't let him start a big project right now ;D ). Can somebody stop this man?

I've definitely stopped for the evening. . . my accomplishments today:

Cleaned out both cars. Wow. Warmer weather (and the fact that Robert gives people rides once in awhile--like the missionaries, where one actually sits in the back--EEK) finally motivated me. . . and the cars sure needed it.

Did practically all the laundry in the house--including all the towels (they all needed it) and at least 4 blankets and some jackets. I think I did six or seven loads yesterday and today. And they're all folded!

The house is vaccumed (I even moved furniture), the dishes are done, the counters/shelves/closets/floors are all cleared. . . I still have tons to do (clear cupboards, food storage, tub, desk (embarrassing), mop floors, put AWAY clothes :D (I'll do this tonight--they're covering my bed, so I have to), and independent study (the whole reason I got so much done is because I didn't want to do my assignments--or do the bulletin--I'll do the bulletin tonight too).

Oh, I also reorganized the toy chest. We're only missing two block letters, one leapfrog shopping cart item, the letter "U" for the fridge phonics thingy, one puzzle peice (the fish), and a basketload of play dishes. Where do these things go? I cleaned out containers, under beds, in closets. . . the CAR. . . they should be here somewhere. . .

Oh, that reminds me. . . a few days ago Robert finally found my debit card--apparently he was using it as a bookmark in some medical book he hasn't touched for awhile. Go figure.

3 comments:

Brittney said...

wow - your husband sure is motivated if you have to stop him from doing projects. Kent needs some of that motivation! Way to go getting all that stuff done.

Cicely said...

I'm super jealous that she goes #2. I'm still waiting for Miles to do the deed.

Charlynn said...

I am impressed. I think that is more than I have gotten done in hte last week. Way to go!