Thursday, March 12, 2009

Get the word out


Alterior Design


I'm trying to break into the blogging world (the bigger one). I really like image editing and decorating, and I am trying to combine the two on my blog. If I'm successful enough, one day I might be able to cover the cost of diapers. (Finding a place to put them all is another story :D). I need followers and commentators and people to get the word out for me. I will love you FOREVER if you do this for me!

Also. . . I need to build up a portfolio. Is there anyone out there that wants a FREE virtual makeover? Just send me a few pictures of the outside or inside of your house, and tell me what you would like to accomplish with that space, what colors you like, maybe a picture of a space that inspires you.

Okay, I'm really excited!

3 comments:

Louise said...

I have some pics of our apartment without any furniture in it, before we moved in. Would you like me to send them to you? I don't know if they are quite what you're looking for.

editor said...

So wait...if we like buy a house, we can send you pictures and you will do a virtual interior design thing for us? That is neat.

Brittney said...

Way creative. I think it's an awesome idea.