Monday, March 23, 2009

Some More Great Business Ideas:

So far I'm having a lot of fun with Alt-erior Design. I think it has a lot of potential. I don't get many comments, but I've already gotten quite a few emails (apparently I come up under the google search "painted brick"). I'm thinking maybe I have a knack for this new product stuff (or at least reinventing the wheel). What else has been running through my mind lately. . .

Maternity Depends


The duo-itor/keyboard (still working on the name). . . Now you and yours can work together without buying two computers (did I mention that it stinks that Robert's laptop broke--right when I decide to start an online businessy bloggy thing)


The Critter Crib (A crib that is more entertaining--resembles a hamster habitat--complete with wheel and feeder bottle)

And speaking of critters. . . Groundhog Taming Camp (Can't get rid of your groundhogs--*embrace them! Groundhogs could make great pets--ours is named King George.)

*We do not recommend that you actually embrace them.

3 comments:

MandBfamerly said...

Alice, you are so funny! I always end up laughing when I read your blog.
BTW I would love for you to work with the Pics of our front room.
your the best=)

jolyne77 said...

lol!!!!

Brittney said...

Do you use any sort of tracker on your website? I recommend google analytics: http://www.google.com/analytics/. It gives you so many statistics on where your visitors are coming from, how many there are, what pages they are visiting, etc etc