Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Aiyyyyaeii!!!!

I'm so bored. My house isn't clean, I haven't showered, I could browse some blogs. . . there's lots I could do. I should probably also find my: wedding ring, cell phone (which actually belongs to my in-laws), driver's license (yikes!), camera. . .ummm. . . and my motivation. But right now, I'm DYING of boredom. I don't WANT to do anything. My Mom says that if you're bored, you're boring. Of course, Mom says a lot of things quite often. Maybe I'll post some pics.

This is Robert on a subway on his trip to Europe. He's so hot it makes me want to cry. Of course, that's not the only reason.
Here I am with Robert at about 2 AM the night he proposed (in January) at my parents'. It took us about half an hour (longer?) to tell my parents because my mom wouldn't stop talking about how my hamster ran away. Yes, four years ago I looked that good that early in the morning. No, we never found the hamster. (BTW, I lost that ring, too--never found it. I'm beginning to notice a trend here.)
Cue Steve. This is just a bad picture of Steve that makes me laugh--and kind of cry--but mostly just be angry. These two guys were mission companions in Stanley. We kind of sent Steve on secret missions for us while we were dating. Case in point: I wrote a "do you like me? check yes or no" type letter in Chem 105 (which I conveniently shared with Steve), and Steve delivered it to Robert in English (which was also conveniently Robert's class). What I would give to have those letters! Here they are at their mission reunion. I didn't go. They doorbell ditched me on their way home (actually, I'm not sure Steve did). That night was the first time Robert called me Ali Mae. I didn't like it. :P!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I get such a kick out of reading your posts-they always make me smile. You are a great story-teller. I just love it! Anyway, hope the pregnancy is going well and everything is great over in PA.

Anonymous said...

Hey, I've lost my motivation too, I think my kids puked it up somewhere, or maybe it was the dog? Hmmm, anyways, its lost. Sucks huh? Maybe we'll find it when we find where the sun went....::sigh:::

stay warm...oh, um, try too....

Anonymous said...

Hey I know Steve. I was on the same London Study Abroad program, which is pretty cool, because I think that is the London Underground you posted a picture of, so I have ridden the london underground with steve. I should put a picture of it on my blog or something...cool.

Alice said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alice said...

Katie, that doesn't surprize me AT all. Steve gets around :D. I think he's in Taiwan right now.