Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Back with more later tonight!

Finally, I don't feel like I have to embarrass myself. . . lol. We're finally to the part where my pages look pretty good :D. Unfortunately, there's not as many of these. . . I haven't had as much time to scrap lately. But I'll post more later--The weather outside is frightful, but the heat-from-the-modem is so delightful. . . and since we've cancelled all the places we'd-a go--Let me scrap, let me scrap, let me scrap (Maybe I should try to get out of the house anyway. . .).

This is a picture of the first Lemon Meringue Pie I ever made! It was DELICIOUS! I plan on making a recipe book someday. . . a really BEAUTIFUL recipe book. . . MmMmMmmm


This page is probably my favorite (Lincoln). I never know what to do with LO's (layouts), but this one just kind of made itself--and I LOVE it! (I don't love that I had to blow up the metal ring so much that it's pixelated, but one day I'll learn how to make my own metal rings, so there).

Okay, I cheated here. I used a QP (quick page) for this layout from Akizo (or Aziko or something). But I think it's GORGEOUS--and I have the skills to make the same thing--if I wanted to ;D.



1 comment:

Kira said...

Love your pages! Why wouldn't you??? heatheranndesigns.com has a quickie page (that you could TOTALLY do yourself & not pay for) that she's been using as a template for all her recipes. I liked that idea ... too bad I've done over 100 recipe cards in the past three years and I am NOT re-doing them. LOL.