Thursday, January 1, 2009

Nothing Interesting to Say:

Hi. I felt the need to blog, but didn't have anything to say.
What's happening right at this second:

We just got home from a road trip to Pittsburgh.

JoJo's running around the house after her bath in wet hair and a diaper. . . the diaper, she tells me, is NOT stinky--it's POOPY. (Did I mention I just gave her a bath?)

Eenie's pushing keys as I type, and just found Robert's Christmas gifts: a box of thin mints and a box of Russel Stover. (I was wondering where he hid those.)

Robert's putting together the two chairs we bought today from IKEA :).

I'm getting ready to put the kids to bed, and do the laundry, hopefully watch the fifth Harry Potter with Robert, and finish what I need to do for primary.

I can still taste the Subway sandwich we all shared for dinner. I'm still kind of hungry--maybe I'll go eat a yogurt before I start any real work (or there's always Robert's chocolates ;D).

Happy New Year everybody!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We were going to take a road trip to Pittsburgh too. What did you guys end up doing there? I didn't know there was an IKEA there! Did you go see any thing or just shop?

Anonymous said...

Well, the kids fell asleep after IKEA, so we were really only able to shop. But we drove around town and Carnegie-Mellon. We went into the Tower of learning. We didn't go when they were offering a tour, but I really want to go back for a tour. It is beautiful inside. They have a bunch of rooms that each represent a country. It's the tallest educational building or something like that.
We tried to go to the Frick Museum by Frick Park. It was closed. But it's free, and from the outside it looks awesome. There's this old Mansion complete with giant greenhouse, and then there's an art museum next door(I think they had a Michealangelo exhibit). The architecture in that neighborhood was all pretty neat, too. There's also some neat botanical gardens we've heard about, and theaters, but we had to save those for another trip. And of course, we stopped at the outlets in Grove City for all of the big sales (of course, they'll be bigger in February).

Anonymous said...

Hey woman....was fun to go out with you the other day....thanks!! ;-)

PS...great coupons today in the mail, eh? ;-) FINALLY!!!!