Saturday, January 24, 2009

A Revelation

This is the invitation I made for my brother's somewhat casual (as in they put me and my family in Utah in charge, and we held it in my in-laws beautiful backyard) wedding openhouse. My other brother's wife was the photographer for their FL wedding--she's amazing. I felt pretty comfortable with my program and with my shading and distressing at this point. You can't tell, but I'm pretty proud of how the ribbon in the middle of the picture turned out--it has grains on it and everything!

It was nice to see Brandon and Rachel (they are really fun, loving people--especially Rachel. . . lol). And becasue of this invite, I got to see some of my brother's old friends--and their wives. One wife in particular was my favorite. Kira is sooooo cool. She told me about shabby princess(dot)com, and my digi-scrapping life has never been the same! (She's really nice, too.)
Sorry this is so fuzzy--I didn't have a jpeg or png, so I had to take a picture of my computer screen, and this is the best I got. The colors are off a bit.

1 comment:

Rachel Avie said...

Aww you are the best! That turned out so gorgeous too! I'm so lucky to have married into such a cool family =)