Saturday, January 24, 2009

The "Enlightenment" of Digi Scrapping

When I got to the Shabby Princess--I was a little ashamed that I thought I was doing so well. Look at all of the cool stuff out there that I was missing! I didn't know they could be so creative! I made this shower invite right after I found out about the site. The rest are from all sorts of different times since then. I don't remember exactly when--I bet you can tell which ones I did later on (hopefully I was improving. . . oh, and they're actually in chronological order again from the ones I did first to the last).


Eehhh. . . Needs something more--still pretty 2 dimensional. I may come back to this one.


Still a little 2D--this was a "piece-a-cake" page. Obviously, you can tell about when I did this by how old my kids are (about 9 months ago).

I cheated on this one too--the papers are from shabby princess (moody blues--I made them green), but the template is from epson.
I think I'm getting better--this goes to an album I'm making to document the 2nd most horrible month of my life (lol). I'm hoping to just turn it in to something positive :D.

1 comment:

Louise said...

These pages are beautiful! Keep up the good work!