Tuesday, February 17, 2009


Has it really been just over a year? It feels like so long ago. I really want another one of these. No, I mean like RIGHT NOW! (Eenie looks kind of mad in this picture ;D) I wonder if we'll have another redhead. I didn't want a redheaded boy, because I always thought they looked funny. In fact, I told Robert that if Enoch had red hair, we'd have to change his name to something more common--he'd be teased enough for his hair without a weird name. Obviously I lost that argument ;D. I totally love his hair, though. I think redheaded boys are my favorite now.

6 comments:

Katherine said...

He's adorable. I had a dream last night that I had an adorable newborn. But I won't for a long time.

Julie said...

I love redheaded boys too. And girls too. Cute picture.

MandBfamerly said...

Ali, I just about fell out of my chair thinking that was the baby in your tummy. I must be truly loosing it.:)

jolyne77 said...

How come you look amazing? Truly.

I love red headed boys too...glad someone can have them! ;-)

Alice said...

Love ya Jolyne--and that's hilarious Machel.

Katie said...

I have a redheaded 14 year old brother, and he has actually been very cute his whole life. Eenie has a good shot at success.