Saturday, February 14, 2009

Not the Worst Week of My Life ;D

I found out that Eenie hasn't been sleeping well because a dragon has been gnawing on his forehead. Luckily, his teeth are made out of felt. Eenie's nasty rash might also have something to do with it. We still haven't let Eenie actually EAT any of his birthday cake. It's probably really stale right now sitting on the top of the fridge. We also haven't gotten a very good picture of him with the cupcake yet.
We went from this. . . (including not being able to drive our car for a month), (and yes, for some reason, Eenie has Nana's princess blankie).
To this. . . (amazing the car still runs--it sounds a little sick, though).I am practically half way through pregnancy and I have gained half of my allotted weight gain goal. I think I may be in trouble. . . but that's okay--I still look HOT (and possibly a little tired?)






6 comments:

editor said...

This Tuesday I'm going to be 19 weeks and I'm so excited to be nearly halfway done with my pregnancy! You look great by the way.

Chelsea said...

yeah - you DO look totally hot! Seriously you look great for half way through! And I know what you mean about dancing - I feel like such a geek now when I try to dance ... not ten years ago though - I loved dancing! We must be getting old (okay - maybe just me!) I love the updates and the pictures of your cute kids!

Katherine said...

You always look amazing in teal.

Kira said...

his poor head! you didn't notice the teeth marks?!?!? lol.

Alice said...

:D

Alesha said...

Your kids are cute. I am glad that my belly is like 5 times yours and we are pretty close in due dates. Not really, I am not glad. haha Ü