Monday, February 2, 2009

Tagged. . .

Thanks for thinkin' of me, Machel. . . I was getting bored and needed an excuse to put off my homework :D. Although, I probably shouldn't do this when I'm in such a disagreeable mood. . . oh well. . . So list my favorite to least favorite months. . . okay, here goes.

May: There's my birthday, school is over, it's mostly warm out--but not too hot. . . if only I didn't have to share a birthday with two family members! Of course one of those is my own fault. . . lol
June: No holidays (unless you count our anniversary)! 'Nough said. (and it's nice out).
September: It's no longer hot, and you can appreciate the coolness in the evenings, but mostly, it's the start of school--the real "new year" where you still can get straight A's.
October: I LOVE dressing up. It's still nice enough out to have BBQ's and not so busy that friends aren't available.
July: I DO like the 4th of July--it's probably my favorite holiday--no stress included!
February: It'd be nice if Robert and I didn't always fight on Valentine's. . . lol. . . the idea of the holiday is nice.
March: the weather is starting to get good again. . . finals are still far enough away in the beginning of the month.
January: The weather is gross, and it needs to be warm! It also takes awhile to recover from the holidays.
November: good food, lots of stress
April: Finals, and Easter--bad memories
December: Bah Humbug, but I don't like Christmas. . . I like parts of it, but I hate having everything, like getting together with family (and extended family), hit all at once.
August: Blah, hot. Summer is ending.

2 comments:

MandBfamerly said...

Ali, you forgot to tag others so you could see what they thought ;)
just kidding. but thanks for playing along, I guess it gives us others something to blog about. your blog always has something new that is why I love to look at it!

Alice said...

Oh yeah. . . ummm. . . I tag Becky, Dad and Robert.