Friday, February 13, 2009

I Finally Found the Words.

Okay, so a few posts ago I wrote about how sometimes I don't feel great about my callings. Let me clarify. I love my callings. They keep me super busy and I have so much fun as we meet together for meetings and plan activities and Sunday meetings. I also really like the people I get to work with. They are amazing, and they do a lot to serve the ward.

However, I'm not super chummy with everyone I work with, while some other members are. And sometimes that's a little awkward--and sometimes it makes me feel a little out of the loop--especially when we aren't able to hold official meetings. It's not really anyone's fault. It would just be SO much easier for me to contribute if I were as close to all of the people in my callings as I am to my really close friends--but that's impractical--and a little frustrating.

I guess I just wanted to see if other people felt the same way sometimes.

Someday I'll learn not to write all of my thoughts out on my blog :D. I'm really just a big complainer, anyways.

4 comments:

jolyne77 said...

Hey...we can't like everyone...and everyone can't like us. So....we do the best we can...and gotta love diversity....makes the world go around. Just because we are the same religion, doesn't mean we all have to be best friends either.

I notice the same thing...sometimes its reminiscent of HS, isn't it? Clicks, and stuff...who's the coolest, or most wealthy...or rather..who has the largest ego..."my husbands a ___" OH GEEZ did I just say that!?!? Just all falls back to "keeping up with the Jones's?"

Girl...its just life...and just fine for you not to adopt everyone as your best friend. ;-) No worries...everyone's in the same boat....all heap in debt...and livin' the life man... ;-)

I finally came the realization, that I don't have to like everyone...and its a good thing...cause I don't ;-) HA!

Love ya!
Jolyne

Alice said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alice said...

But I do like everyone in our ward. . . I know what you mean, though. I get caught up in keeping up with the Jones's all the time (and I see it too).

Anonymous said...

Jesus said love EVERYONE, treat them kindly too. When your heart is filled with love, others will love you.