Saturday, February 14, 2009

Busy Weekend

Valentine's Dance:
There wasn't a huge turnout, but it was decent--everyone seemed to be having fun, and I think there were only three people that I didn't see dance. I realized that I'm not as great at dancing as I used to be. I just don't move as much--or as fast. I only threw out my hip--but Robert eased it back into place. Have I mentioned I'm so glad he's going to be a D.O. I can't wait to see how the pictures of everyone turned out--It was a lot of fun to see everyone posing ;D. A huge thanks to the Stuarts for watching our kids for five hours.

Primary Activity:
The craft was super cute. The games sounded really fun. The skits went well (I wish I could have also seen what the audience saw). I think the kids had a lot of fun--I know I did. I showed up late--I felt really bad, but it looks like everything was under control without me ;D. It was nice that we got to use the decorations from the dance for the primary activity.

Tonight:
Robert's supposed to make me a steak dinner (I've become quite carniverous lately--a little odd considering I rarely want much meat--especially beef). We get to watch Cole Stuart, too, so that'll be fun. I'm hoping for a late night, and maybe a romantic movie. Pride and Prejudice, anyone?

No comments: